It has long been a secret wish of many to become invisible. While, becoming invisible in the classic sense may be a government held secret there have been many techniques used by individuals to become invisible. However, the general punchline of all of them is that you can make yourself invisible to the perception of the human eye. If you wanted to hide from surveillance or any other sort of video monitoring equipment you are out of luck.
Hypnotic Suggestion, NLP, Mind Control
Perhaps the most well known instance of invisibility is convincing others through hypnosis. Derren Brown demonstrates exactly that in his series Trick of the Mind.
This is an expertly executed instance of mind control. Derren spent a tremendous amount of time to find someone suggestive enough to believe this routine. If you are trying to find a practical application for invisibility this would require some fore thought and research to find a subject.
A grisly technique for achieving invisibility has its roots in old style hoodoo. “Cook the body of a black cat in boiling water with white seeds and wood from the willow until the meat is loosened from the bones. Strain the bones in a linen cloth and, in front of the mirror, place the bones, one by one in your mouth, until you find that you have the magic to make you become invisible. Keep the bone with the magic property and, if you want to go somewhere without being seen, place the bone in your mouth.”
The exact approach with a black cat varies, sometimes it may only be a toe bone and other methods vary as well where as you place each bone under your tongue. So whenever you want to be invisible you may simply put the bone in your mouth.
Meditation and Focus
Another method involves an intense regiment of focus and concentration through varying meditation techniques. The technique is as follows.
- Sit somewhere you can feel relaxed
- Close your eyes
- Imagine what it might feel like to be invisible
- Picture yourself living out your invisible fantasies
- After about five minutes of this, concentrate on one part of your body – a fingertip is a good choice – and will it to become invisible. See it in your mind’s eye as it slowly becomes transparent, revealing what is behind it.
- Once it is invisible in your mind, hold that thought for as long as possible. You may find your mind begins to wander. If it does, don’t worry, relax. Wait a while, and try again.
- To begin with you may only be able to hold that thought for a few seconds, or perhaps a minute at most. Keep practising. You’ll need to be able to hold that thought uppermost in your mind for at least FIVE minutes before continuing on to stage 2. Distractions are, unfortunately, inevitable, but with enough practise, you’ll find you are able to ignore them.
- Keep repeating this exercise for at least three weeks. If you still haven’t reached five minutes, stick with it – it will happen. Some people have taken two or more months to achieve this, but everyone who has stuck with it has made it to five minutes.
- The best way to time yourself is to glance at a clock before you begin to concentrate. When your mind begins to wander – however slight it may be – open your eyes again and check the clock. You may be surprised how long you kept that thought going.
- Before beginning this exercise, make sure you have eaten nothing for at least one hour, and drunk nothing but water in the same time period.
- Put yourself in the same relaxing situation you used for stage 1.
- Starting with the tips of your toes, and working slowly up the entire length of your body, imagine yourself becoming transparent.
- While you do this, repeat the word “invisible” in your head.
- If you do this correctly, you should take about five minutes to reach the top of your head. By now you’ll be subconsciously aware of how long it takes for five minutes to pass, and you’ll be surprised at how accurate you can be. In total, you’ll think of the word “invisible” about 60 times during those five minutes.
- Repeat this exercise 12 times, and try to do it every day for at least two weeks – a month works well in my experience. Yes, it’s a full hour each day, which may seem a lot, but dedication is one thing you’ll need if you’re to achieve what most people can only dream about. And if you can’t manage this stage, you’ll really struggle later.
- Be aware that if anything distracts you from the exercise that you’ll need to start over again – a full hour is required, no less. So make sure you unplug the phone and perhaps put on some relaxing music – anything that will help you keep your mind on what you’re doing, not on the things around you. If you do choose to have music on, make sure it’s something you’re familiar with – anything new or unusual will easily catch your attention.
- For the first ten minutes you should repeat a couple of full body sweeps as described in stage 2. Keep the word “invisible” repeating in your mind, and visualize as totally as possible each part of your body becoming transparent.
- For the remainder of the hour, you will have a new exercise to
Then the technique cuts off after that. The source of it not as reliable or traditional, but it seems ridiculous enough to possibly work.
Kundalini and Chakra Focus
This involves a series of meditations and visualizations while channeling ones energy to the correct focal points to have an end result of invisibility.
Now in your own time close your eyes and take a couple of deep breaths feel the chest rise and fall and relax.
Then visualize the base chakra. At the base of chakra there is a well of energy this well is known as the jewel of the lotus within the jewel there is a light golden energy. Visualize that this golden energy is trickling out of the jewel and spreading out into the chakra. As the chakra spins see the chakra becoming golden in colour with its light radiant energy. Feel that energy.
Now focus on the second chakra and do the same, see the jewel at the centre and see this radiant energy trickling out into the 2nd chakra fill it with its radiant energy.
Then move on to the 3rd chakra and do the same for this chakra and the other chakra’s till all seven chakra’s are filled with the radiant golden light of kundalini energy
Now once you have reached the seventh chakra see the seven chakra’s and feel this light golden energy continually flowing into the chakra’s till it starts to over flow into the physical body and move that energy through your physical body and out into the auric field till you reach the seventh layer of the auric field.
The visualize that the golden clouds are forming in the auric field and instruct the clouds the change form their natural golden colour to a black colour when ever you focus your mind on being invisible and to return to the natural colour when you focus your mind on being visible. do this now.
Now that we have created the photonic cloak of invisibility it time to see how you went open your eyes and focus on the mirror in front of you see your reflection and as you watch focus your mind on the photonic clouds and feel them changing from their natural golden colour to black.
Now as you do this see and feel your reflection vanishing in front of you and once you have vanished hold it there for a moment.
After a couple of minutes focus your mind on the photonic clouds again and feel them returning to their natural golden colour. As you do this see your reflection reappearing in front of the mirror.
The Rose Cross Ritual
A tradition passed on through the Rosicrucians and their methods adapted to modern day occult techniques by the Golden Dawn. When complete the ritual boasts a perception filter where you become ignored by all those around you; thus rendering you invisible.
Light a stick of incense. Go to the South East corner of the room. Make a large cross and circle and holding the point of the incense in the center vibrate the word Yeheshuah.
With arm outstretched on a level with the centre of the cross, and holding the incense stick, go to the South West corner and make a similar cross, repeating the Word.
Go to the North West corner and repeat the cross and the Word.
Go to the North East corner and repeat the cross and the Word.
Complete your circle by returning to the South East corner and bringing the point of the incense to the central point of the first cross which you should imagine astrally there.
Holding the stick on high, go to the centre of the room, walking diagonally across the room towards the North West corner. In the centre of the room, above your head, trace the cross and circle and vibrate the Name.
Holding the stick on high, go to the North West and bring the point of the stick down to the centre of the astral cross there.
Turn towards the South East and retrace your steps there, but now, holding the incense stick directed across the floor. In the centre of the room, make the cross and circle towards the floor, as it were, under your feet, and vibrate the Name.
Complete this circle by returning to the South East and bringing the point of the stick again to the centre of the Cross, then move with arm outstretched to S.W. corner.
From the centre of this cross, and, raising stick before, walk diagonally across the room towards the North East corner. In the centre of the room, pick up again the cross above your head previously made, vibrating the Name. It is not necessary to make another cross.
Bring the stick to the centre of the North East cross and return to the South West, incense stick down, and pausing in the centre of the room to link up with the cross under your feet.
Return to the South West and rest the point of the incense a moment in the centre of the cross there. Holding the stick out, retrace your circle to the North West, link on to the N.W. Cross — proceed to the N.E. cross and complete your circle by returning to the S.E., and the centre of the first cross.
Retrace the cross, but larger, and make a big circle, vibrating for the lower half Yeheshuah, and for the upper half Yehovashah.
Return to the centre of the room, and visualise the six crosses in a net-work around you.
Each technique has its own method of approach and each varies differently. None, of them are guaranteed ways to make you invisible to others but they certainly offer insight into the age old desire to disappear. Invisibility has been subject of many a fantasy and no doubt will continue to be. If you enjoyed these techniques and are interested in learning more take a peak at the links below.